Our products include:
Grey water recycling:
1) Entry level system; an instant recycling system from shower, clothes washing machine, basin and bath to the garden.
2) More advanced system; all recycled grey water treated, stored and connected to an existing irrigation system. This can be linked with rainwater harvesting / boreholes.
3) Grey water recycling through a wetlands system, stored and re-used for irrigation and or toilet flushing.
4) Recycling from shower to toilet.
Get a quote now to start saving on your water bill, supporting the environment, and irrigating your garden by taking a shower or washing your clothes!
Rainwater harvesting :
1) Simple, cost effective, smaller tanks for pool top-up and or irrigation only.
2) Bigger tanks linked to irrigation systems.
3) Rainwater harvesting (small or big) for toilet flushing / laundry / ablution blocks / wash bays etc.
4) Bigger off the grid during the rain season systems (modular systems).
When combined with other water conservation systems you can save up to 90% on your water bill.
Water saving toilet devices
This simple device replaces the flushing mechanism in your toilet.
Recycling back-washed pool water
Recycling all back-washed water for topping up again. A simple, cost effective system, often installed with a small rainwater harvesting tank to take care of pool top-up.
To cater for all those water shedding and water outage days (homes and offices). This can also be installed as the beginning of an off the grid system (modular).